Scenes from the weekend: Markets and Miandering

 So this weekend, as always was a total blast. I decided to check out the Parnell Farmers Markets and was delighted with the result. Its the perfect Saturday morning hang out, situated in a gorgeous red brick courtyard with the gentle hubbub of passers buy, brilliant products/produce and a cafe next door serving brilliant chai lattes.


I went a little crazy with purchasing all the gorgeous produce and it was such a treat to find unique gourmet ingredients like edible flowers, mushroom and truffle pesto and a myriad of delicious vegan cheeses. I will definitely be making this a regular Saturday morning haunt for grabbing all my fresh produce.


Saturday afternoon was delicious and sunny, you can definitely tell summer is on its way in this neck of the woods. It was my good friend Sammy's bridal shower and everything was so gorgeous and fun. I was stoked to bring some of my pretty market produce along to share.


Sunday was fun and restful after my slightly busy week. I had a lovely explore of Cornwall park, my favorite walking/running spot, with my Dad and enjoyed some delicious freshly squeezed juices. It was a perfect restful beginning to whats going to be a busy week.


As much as I love y'all and love blogging regularly the next week is going to be very busy so posts will be a bit sparse. Don't worry I'll be back to posting like a busy bee next Monday.

No comments :

Post a Comment