Recipe: Summertime Green Juice Blend



Kiwi summer, there's nothing quite like it and there's nothing quite like the beautiful abundance of produce that comes with. Recently I have been reveling in the onslaught of berries, melons and greens that come hand and hand with summer.

One of the ways I have been enjoying all this fresh summer produce is through juice breakfasts. Most weekdays I have been enjoying half a litre of juice with some nuts and boiled eggs for my morning meal and this green juice is my current favourite. Its sweet, light and fresh and acts as a multivitamin packed with enzymes, vitamins and iron.



Ingredients (makes around a litre)

1/2 Pineapple
1 Cucumber
1/2 Head of Celery
1 Green Apple
1 Handful Mint

Chop and juice ingredients. Enjoy on ice, garnished with mint.

No comments :

Post a Comment